Our Latest News
- Datacenters Ireland 2014
- SEPAM awarded Chevron (Unocal East China Sea, Ltd.) Chuandongbei Project, Commissioning Contract.
- SEPAM looks to strengthen their position in Ireland, opening a new office in Dublin
- New Doha International Airport Lounge Build & Fit-out Project Update
New Doha International Airport Lounge Build & Fit-out Project Update
- Sepam Awarded Fire and Gas Upgrade Project, Yanpet, Yanbu. Saudi Arabia
Sepam Awarded Fire and Gas Upgrade Project, Yanpet, Yanbu. Saudi Arabia
- Graduate Recruitment
Sepam are currently recruiting Graduates in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrument, Procurement, Quantity Surveying, Marketing along with other disciplines relevant to the Engineering & Construction industry.
- SEPAM has been awarded new contract - Ma'aden Aluminium Smelter
SEPAM has been awarded the Design, Supply, Installation and Commissioning of a plant wide IP Telephony System and the Supply & Installation of three discrete networks for Fire and Gas, Process Automation and general IT.
- SEPAM Group Opens Office in Cartagena, Colombia
Expands Global Operations to rapidly developing South America with Colombian office.
- SEPAM UK awarded contract in Heathrow Terminal T2A
SEPAM UK has been awarded the Fire Alarm & Public address systems contract by Honeywell on the New Heathrow Terminal T2A campus project.
- SEPAM Awarded Contract on PMP, Qatar
SEPAM Qatar has been awarded an Electrical & Instrumentation contract by Technip and Chiyoda Corporation Joint Venture (TCJV) on the Plateau Maintenance Project, Qatar.
- SEPAM Awarded Contract on AgipKCO Kashagan
SEPAM LLP has been awarded an Electrical & Instrumentation contract by Bonatti on the AgipKCO Kashagan Experimental Development Project, Kazakhstan.
- Sepam Awarded MEP Contract on CP19 NDIA (New Doha International Airport)
Sepam Qatar has been awarded a MEP Contract by CDC-Takenanaka Joint Venture on Contract Package 19 at New Doha International Airport in Doha, Qatar.
- Sepam Awarded Contract on Qatar Gas III and IV LNG Project
Sepam Qatar has been awarded a Electrical, Instrumentation & Communications Contract by CTJV (Chiyoda Technip Joint Venture) on Qatar Gas III and IV LNG Project in Ras Laffan, Qatar
- Sepam Awarded Mechanical & Electrical Contract, King Abdullah University of Science & Technology (KAUST)
Sepam (PM&C Saudi) has been awarded a Mechanical & Electrical Services Contract by Saudi Aramco on King Abdullah University of Science & Technology (KAUST) in North Jeddah, in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Taoiseach opens SEPAM’s new Corporate Headquarters in Clonmel
The Taoiseach, Mr. Brian Cowen today (Friday, 16th October 2009) officially opened the Corporate Headquarters of the Clonmel based SEPAM Group. Established in 1974, SEPAM is an Irish based Engineering, Procurement, Project Management and Construction Services Company with over 30 years experience in successful project execution around the globe.
- PM&C Saudi Awarded Electrical & Instrumentation Contract on 3rd Expansion Ethylene Project
PM&C, SEPAM’s Saudi subsidiary has been successfully awarded a contract by Sharq, a subsidiary of Sabic, for Electrical and Instrumentation technical services work on the 3rd Expansion Ethylene Project in Jubail, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Sepam complete successful Cool-down, Start-up & Send-Out at South Hook LNG Plant, Wales
Sepam has completed the E&I scope of works on the South Hook LNG plant, including Responsibility for for pre-commissioning of all instruments throughout the plant.
- Sepam Awarded Fire & Safety Systems Package on Terminal 5C, Heathrow Airport
Sepam has been awarded the Installation Package for Fire & Safety Systems on the Terminal 5C, Heathrow Airport, London.
- SEPAM working on World’s Largest Wind farm
Greater Gabbard Offshore Winds Limited is owned by Scottish & Southern (formally Airtricity) and with Fluor as the EPCC Contractor have appointed SEPAM Ltd as the mechanical and electrical fit out contractor for the Transition Pieces on what will become the largest offshore wind farm in the world - 504MW Greater Gabbard offshore wind farm.
- Saudi Kayan – Project Management Support Services Contract Award
PM & C, our Saudi Subsidiary has been successfully awarded a Project Management Support Services contract by KBR for the Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Complex Project in Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia.
- Successful Servier Pharmaceutical Plant Expansion
SEPAM was the EPC turn-key contractor for the project. The project had a very demanding schedule which required the design to be carried out in parallel with the construction. This model of project execution is quite unusual in the Irish context and required a very high level of cooperation and trust to be developed between the Servier, Sepam and its specialist sub contractors. This integrated team approach allowed total focus on the goal of production start-up on time on May 1st 2008. This commitment to Servier was met without any compromise on quality of finish or safety